MyPicture Debit Card Terms and Conditions
Firefighters Credit Union provides MyPic Studioâ¢ Service subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in your Account Agreement. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the âImageâ.
- You certify that you have read and understand the Image Guidelines, and that the Image you submit complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Your account that is linked to this MyPicture debit card will be charged $12 each time you submit a new Image and the credit union approves the MyPicture Debit Card. The $12 fee will apply to new, replacement and/or re-issued MyPicture Debit Cards. You authorize Firefighters Credit Union to charge all applicable fees to the card account associated with your MyPicture Debit Card when your image is approved.
- You warrant to Firefighters Credit Union that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Imageâs owner to use the Image on your MyPicture Debit Card and for the credit union to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and use the Image on your MyPicture Debit Card. (ii) You have obtained express consent from any person whose Image you use on your MyPicture Debit Card and (iii) use of the Image by Firefighters Credit Union will not infringe any Â individuals or businesses rights, including intellectual property , privacy or publicity rights in the Image.
- Firefighters Credit Union may, at its discretion, require evidence of the Image ownerâs consent or of ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the Imageâs owner) grant to Firefighters Credit Union a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Firefighters Credit Union for the purpose of providing your MyPicture Debit Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the Imageâs owner) to Firefighters Credit Union storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Firefighters Credit Union, itâs employees, directors and affiliates, against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature arising from the issuance and use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your MyPicture Debit Card, or arising out of or as a result of Firefighters Credit Union storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- Firefighters Credit Unionâs liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the MyPicture Debit Card, and Firefighters Credit Union is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by Firefighters Credit Union in connection with the MyPicture Debit Card service or product. Firefighters Credit Union is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the MyPicture Debit Card Template.
- Your MyPicture Debit Card remains the property of Firefighters Credit Union and you agree to immediately return or destroy it if asked by Firefighters Credit Union for any reason, or if the account to which your MyPicture Debit Card is linked to is closed.
- Rejected Images, superseded Images, and Images from canceled MyPicture Debit Cards, accepted Images, and copied thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, at the sole discretion of the Credit Union.
- Firefighters Credit Union reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPicture Debit Card. If a submitted Image is rejected, the credit union will notify you by email without any obligation to justify its decision.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and request a new MyPicture Debit card.
Additional terms and conditions for cards linked to Business Accounts
- Business agrees that only individual(s) they authorize can submit and Image and request issuance of a MyPicture Debit Card.
YOU AGREE TO DETROY YOUR OLD DEBIT CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW CARD AND HOLD FIREFIGHTERS CREDIT UNION HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that you have read and understand them and agree to be bound by them.